anybody make cabinets for living? looking for somebody

Status
Not open for further replies.

klaibson

New User
Keith
I am not sure if his is the correct place to post this.

I am looking for somebody to build a custom cabinet for my new office. It is for a small space, approx 58 inches wide. I will also need a counter top as well, if that is possible.

If anybody does this kind of work for a living please contact me via email. My email is klaibson@yahoo.com

Thank you.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Thank-you for bringing your request here. I moved your thread to the Request for Custom Projects as that is where members who are interested in this type of work would look. We have many members in your area that would be interested. If you were closer to me I would be interested.
Dave:)

MikeH

New User
Mike
Thank-you for bringing your request here. I moved your thread to the Request for Custom Projects as that is where members who are interested in this type of work would look. We have many members in your area that would be interested. If you were closer to me I would be interested.

You were one click ahead of me Dave. I deleted the duplicate thread in General Woodworking.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
somebody help him out and don't make me out a liar. i referred him from a local dad website to ncwoodworker. i'm sure someone can take care of him.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
If no one closer is interested I would definitely take it on. Delivery would suck a little, though.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
I would take it on, but I am just trying to keep my head above water in my Intermediate Accounting 301 course. Perhaps Michael could do it, though we are currently without operable truck :( which would make delivery something of a challenge.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Hey Pete, the heading said make cabinets for a living. That means making a profit, not just experience. Good luck on the accounting course. Also Cabinet Maker is doing their annual pricing survey. You ought to take a shot at it. Too good to pass up, Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS