Any roofer recommendations for ENC: New Bern?

aircooled

New User
Newb
I've been having a heck of a time finding a reputable roofer in the New Bern area. There's plenty of roofers but trying to separate the wheat from the chaff is difficult. Does anybody have any first hand recommendations? I need an entire new roof post-Florence.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Contact Joe Scharle on this website. He lives in New Bern and may be able to give you a recommendation.

Claus

Claus
User
I assume you have homeowners insurance. Ask them for a recommendation, they'll be the ones paying the bill and want a good outcome as much as you do.

— Claus

aircooled

New User
Newb
I assume you have homeowners insurance. Ask them for a recommendation, they'll be the ones paying the bill and want a good outcome as much as you do.

— Claus
That's what I thought too. Their recommendation was to check on Facebook...

Camp Perry Skip

New User
Skip
Search Certainteed's website. I found a great roofer that is one of their Master Roofer programs that takes 5 years to qualify for. Educated and their roofing systems are highly wind resistant and great warranties. Had to get my roofer out of Virginia for an Elizabeth City house. Be sure to upgrade your fasteners to stainless steel. Coil nails from China are a huge problem as they are electro plated, not galvanized! Florida has outlawed the Chinese nails!

Richo B

New User
Richo
We're in the process of getting our roof redone here in the Brices Creek area. We are working with a company that was highly recommended to us by several who have been here for years. Once I can figure out to DM you I will send the info.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS