Any local computer guys want to do a trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
I have a Dell desktop PC that needs to have two Linksys wireless camera's provisioned to it. It will need a wireless Linksys card added as well (I have the card and software, and the camera's). The system is up to date on the OS patches (Windows XP).

I started to provision the camera's myself, but if you don't follow the sequence exactly things get messed up (which is what happened), and I just don't have the time to spend figuring it all out. Most likely you will need to start over from scratch and potentially spend some time on the phone with Linksys tech support.

The camera's need to be provisioned to be motion activated, and to automatically record to the hard disc in the Dell.

This system is intended to be installed in my farm stand (honor system) in order to capture video's of whomever the sorry SOB is that is ripping me off... It will not be hooked up to any network once it is installed (but I have already welded up a secure rack to hide it and keep it from being stolen).

Anybody want to do a QSRO trade for some computer work? It might be best for you to pick up the system and work on it at your home.

I would like to have it ready for installation by mid to late next week. Please send me a PM or e-mail if interested. Thanks much!

Scott

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Looks like I have one NCWW volunteer (Thanks Eyekode!), and another on standby (Thanks Hymie123!).

I look forward to catching the thief!

SS

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
I thought about it, but really don't have the time. Sorry.

Yeah, yeah... wimping out on me, eh? :rotflm:

Looks like MarkE volunteered to be a "backup for my backup", so hopefully I'm in good shape.

Salem just left the shop with the equipment! :thumbs_up

Rob

New User
Rob
Yep, wimping out. I have to work on them 40 hours a week, I look forward to shop time, and with 4 different projects going on, shop time is pretty full.

BTW, that oak, was real punky to turn, so I'm trying something, 1 gal white glue, 2 gals water, and let it soak for a few days.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Yep, wimping out. I have to work on them 40 hours a week, I look forward to shop time, and with 4 different projects going on, shop time is pretty full.

BTW, that oak, was real punky to turn, so I'm trying something, 1 gal white glue, 2 gals water, and let it soak for a few days.

Don't forget to bake @ 350 for 2-1/2 hours. :rotflm:

rotel

New User
Rotel
Looks like I have one NCWW volunteer (Thanks Eyekode!), and another on standby (Thanks Hymie123!).

I look forward to catching the thief!

SS

Darn! I am always a day late no matter how many times I log into this site. I am a "computer guy" well Network Admin officially but would love to trade/barter if you need those services in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS