Any interest in a WS shop Crawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Brewer

New User
Jay
Hi everyone, I have been thinking of hosting a shop crawl for a while now, meet some local woodworkers. Just seeing if there is any interest.

I build custom cabinets part time and my shop is in the basement of my house ( it is a walkout basement)

I'm not sure what to do during the crawl. Input would be appreciated.

Some thoughts:
Building raised panel doors
Water based finishes / spraying
Virtues of a sliding table saw
Just talk shop, or anything that might be recommended

Let me know me know if there is any interest, and or input on how to go about setting this up. It would have to be on a Saturday or maybe a Sunday afternoon.

Thanks

DWSmith

New User
David
My shop is in Thomasville on W. Main St. and I would welcome any visitors who would like to come my way on a Saturday or Sunday. I can always learn something from others.

Jay Brewer

New User
Jay
We will be talking about this same thought and some other ideas for getting together Monday at our lunch meet. Please see this thread and come Monday if you can.

http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/showthread.php?t=36474

Hi Mike, thanks for the invite. I will try my best to make it if I'm am not working that day.

As far as a get together at my shop, do I need to set a date, or let you guys figure a date out? I am free almost every weekend, so I can work around everyone else's schedule. I was thinking in the next week or two. Is that to soon?

Thanks again for everyone's input.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
If you guys get a date set and get someone to be point person, Jim or Tracy can hook you into the Shop Crawl Committee Forum for the forms & such. If I can't come, I can still do name tags & mail them out to the appropriate party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS