Another update for Steve Coles - Part One

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
First I must apologize for not posting sooner. Today is the first time I actually read the threads that Gail started. I could not bring myself to read them. Not sure why.:confused:.

Anyway, I’ve gotten lots of good news this week. They told me I would be discharged to home care on the 13th.:eusa_danc That supposedly means that I can do the rest of my recovery and rehab from home. (Actually, I think it means my Medicare ran out:rotflm:.) Just now got written confirmation that i am infection free. Earlier, we realized that I have enough mobility to move around our 2 story house that we don’t have to move. Though I am pretty sure we will want to in the next year. When you think that five weeks ago I couldn’t get out of bed and to be honest, I was having delusions. When i I first got to this place, the Brian Center Southpoint, rehab, I told the therapist who was doing my intake evaluation that I was Babe Ruth,:elvis:. To be continued

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
That is great news Babe Ruth! Please keep up posted with your progress.

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
That's great news. Sounds like you are on the road to recovery. Keep it up!!!!!!!!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Super news SteveO! Hang in there buddy and you will be back in no time!

looking forward to your wit and humour!

Wayne

Bryan S

Bryan
Great to hear Steve and we have you are in our thoughts and prayers that your progress will continue

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Way to go, keep swinging for the fences

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'm so happy that you're on the road to recovery. Keep doing what the doctors and PT's recommend and you'll likely continue to advise us for a long time.

You are one of my mentors, and I truly hope you get well enough to mentor others.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
great news Steve!:eusa_clap glad to get you back home. Hope Gail hasn't rented out you're room....:rotflm:

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Good news. Here is to hoping your recovery stays on the right path.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
SO glad you are on the road to recovery Steve!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Wonderful news. Knock it out of the park. BTW did you turn your own bat Slugger?

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
So very happy to learn of your progress Steve! Hope you have a rapid and complete recovery!

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Great news Steve, keep moving forward, you are in our thoughts and prayers. Jim

Touchwood

New User
Don
Great news Steve. Hope your recovery now goes smoothly and less delusional :wwink: The NCWW Force is with you
Don

RayH

New User
Ray
Fantastic news! Get back on your feet and keyboard soon. You know we need all the adult leadership we can find;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors