Another one bites the dust

Status
Not open for further replies.

timf67

New User
Tim
I guess the economy still hasn't recovered. I was laid off this morning joining the ranks of several of us NCWW'ers. I had a feeling it was coming, but it still sucks. BUT- I am still getting that BCT JMP V2!

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Tim - So sorry to hear this news. Prayers are coming your way. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help!

Travis

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Tim, sorry to see this - I thought that I heard the economy was getting "BETTER" I guss no one has told North Carolina aboutit yet

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Sorry to hear bout your change in employment status.

Anything we can do to help, we'll do our best!

Jim

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Tim,

Sorry to hear about this. [STRIKE]I[/STRIKE] we all wish you the best in the search for the next opportunity.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sorry Tim to hear the news. Hopefully when one door closes another will open.

RandyJ

New User
Randy
This is bad news, Tim. However, the economy really is beginning to turn. Hopefully, something will turn up for you soon.
We are rooting for you...:icon_thum

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Already talked to you via pm, but you know I'm right there with you bro. See you later this afternoon. :eek:ccasion1

decibel

New User
Patrick
I was really hoping this thread wasn't about your job. I'm sad to hear another causality of the economy. Hope something comes up soon and better than your previous gig. :thumbs_up

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Dang! I hate to thear that. I hope you find something you enjoy. Good to hear that the JMP is still in your plans.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Real sorry to hear that, Bro. Best of luck finding something soon.

Those who thing the economy is "turning" must be talking further down!:thumbs_do Stanly County just went to 12.9% unemployed this month.

:no:

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Tim sorry to hear about that. I half keep waiting for that to happen with my business. Hopefully you can find something rather quickly.

bwat

New User
Bill
You've heard all the comments that come to mind many time before but still wanted to say best of luck with this new opportunity!:icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS