Another old lumber yard...

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
...going away.

Went by Pratt Dudley in Augusta GA earlier this week. Picked up some Sapele. They are closing their doors June 30. Three or four generations have run the lumber yard. May go back for Alder (and more Sapele for an investment). Needing to build out the owner's closet for the remodel and scared to price plywood.

We moved in Memorial Day. Yea!!! Now to find the soap!

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
you've got 24 days to stock up the hangar...

Dee2

Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks for the encouragement Neal. Unfortunately, the s'hanger is still full of household inventory. Just because we moved in doesn't mean we 'settled' in. Glad this is the last move of my choice. I figure I've got 2 more moves left and neither of which I will be in control of.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Thanks for the encouragement Neal. Unfortunately, the s'hanger is still full of household inventory. Just because we moved in doesn't mean we 'settled' in. Glad this is the last move of my choice. I figure I've got 2 more moves left and neither of which I will be in control of.
The last move is the one I don't look forward to...

Dee2

Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
The last one is 'out of this world'. The next to the last one, someone else selects/handles/directs/dictates - maybe I won't have capacities to notice.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS