Status
Not open for further replies.

sgtdave

New User
Dave
Hello All,

I have recently joined after being introduced to the site by "Glennbear".

I retired for North carolina a few years ago and have moved to a log home my wife and I built in Virgina just over the stateline from NC where I still do shopping and visit often.

I built a wood shop here after working out of a two car garage for twenty years and from an even smaller shop I built in Rocky Mount over 30 years ago. I built and sold furniture items on a very limited basis.

I am a furniture maker and do a fair amount of gift type items as well. I am very interested in shaker, craftsman, mission styles and all the variants thereof. I was born in a family where woodworking was no stranger and in a place where a huge number of craftsman abound (mostly Amish).

I am interested in learing more about finishes and woodworking techniques to enhance my skills in building the furniture styles I so much admire.

I have met a few other members personally and have already formed good friendships with them as well.

I look forward to learning and giving back whatever I can to help others.

- Dave

Last edited:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Dave. It was nice meeting you in South Hill. Folks Dave does some amazing work with contrasting woods.

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
Dave, Welcome to the group. This is the friendliest and most knowledgeable group of woodworkers that you will find. The group really likes pictures. Post often.

Steve

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Welcome to the fray, Dave!

I am just over the border in NC if you need anything.

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS