Another lumber run? Mahongany

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
I'm sorry but I am not going to need any mahogany. Just found the job I was counting on has been put on "temporary hold" and I don't know when, or if, I'll be able to start. We are going into austerity mode for the time being.

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
Chris,

My client wants me to make her and her husband's urn out of mahogany. Do you have 10 board feet left you could throw on the truck? I will mail you the check.

All Lucky Lumber Runners,

1. Is anyone from the Charlotte area or south of Charlotte going to the lumber run and would you be able to pick up and hold 10 bf for me till the next Friday?

2. MarkE in Willow Springs has some drawer slides my friend wants to buy. Is anyone from Willow Springs going to the lumber run and could take them for me? Then, if someone is able to grab my wood, would you grab these, too?

jobelenus

New User
bigjohn
Chris,

My client wants me to make her and her husband's urn out of mahogany. Do you have 10 board feet left you could throw on the truck? I will mail you the check.

All Lucky Lumber Runners,

1. Is anyone from the Charlotte area or south of Charlotte going to the lumber run and would you be able to pick up and hold 10 bf for me till the next Friday?

2. MarkE in Willow Springs has some drawer slides my friend wants to buy. Is anyone from Willow Springs going to the lumber run and could take them for me? Then, if someone is able to grab my wood, would you grab these, too?

I'm going and I live in Huntersville be happy to bring some back for u

jobelenus

New User
bigjohn
let me have your contact info (PM Me) and also let me know if you have prepaid or not so I bring enough cash with me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS