Another Helping of Green T Ice Cream -Gloat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Well, it's finally arrived: (BTW, the T is for TOOL :tool:) From Festool's REcon Sale!

LS130_004.JPG

You wouldn't beleive the pain I've been put through just to get this!

LS130_002.JPG

LS130_001.JPG

It's the LS 130 (Linear Sander). Purchased at a 20% discount! Tell me this doesnt look new, vs recon!

What this tool allows me to do, is add a huuuuuuge balance onto my credit card, and worry how Im ever going to pay this sucker off :gar-La;.

While at same time....sanding in a straight line, or edge grain, in a "linear action" vs Orbital, oscillating, etc...

and with it's reknowned dust collection, not get too dirty/dusting while doing it.

My only regret, is dealing with Festool Dealers, who are not upfront with their ordering/billing practices. They like to take your money, not let you know your CC is being dinged, then not email, no guarantee if you get, then maybe, after several emails, if they remember, finally send you a tracking number, if they remember to do so. That is if you win the "Festool Lottery" also known as First come first served.

After cancelling my order, with first Dealer, I contacted one of our Members (also a Festool Dealer) ULTGAR. He is currently in transitition from his location NJ to Mooresville, NC.
Here is the link to his website: http://www.ultimategarage.com/

I also snagged from Steve, awhile back about Half a Dozen systainers at a discount as well.

He hooked me up and VOILA! Thanks Steve!

Im hoping their will be some pushback, by either Consumers, or Dealers to Festool on a better way to handle this. But , I suspect not.

Thanks for Looking

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS