Another Flag case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
One of my daughters handed me a print-out of this case and said she needed it quick. Been sitting here for a week. Women....go figure!:roll:

Amber shellac. Simple groove for accent. Top part was really 45deg in the pic..

Flag_Case.JPG

View image in gallery

leftoflefty

New User
Ricky
Nice work Joe.:thumbs_up

I happen to have the same bottle of glue and pile of clutter on my bench at the moment as well.:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
WOW, that's nice work there, Joe!:icon_thum:icon_thum

Now. I need to ask probably the obvious, but how does one access the inside of the top section?:icon_scra:icon_scra

She need's to pick it up before you sell it!:wsmile:

Wayne

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Nice job Joe, is that for a 3x5 and do you know what the bottom part will be used for I need to build a different one for my dads flag and I am getting some ideas

ChuckC

New User
Chuck
Very nice Joe! I was recently asked by a soldier to make one for her father. Did you make it from plans?

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
Thanks folks.
No plan, just a picture from the net but it also gave the major dininsions. With a pair of dividers, just resize. Gets me close enough.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I like the accent groove. A very nice yet simple touch. I have to make one for my best friend's father. Might steal that idea.

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
leftoflefty, that clutter keeps my projects from falling off :rotflm: that's what I tell SWMBO

Phillip, I'm thinking it's for a 3X5 flag. I made another that called for a flatter triangle, maybe 60 deg a few years ago (no pic) and the flag that went into that one was a lot larger.
Good luck on yours.

Doug you're right. It looked plain so I tried a groove to dress it up some.

I made this one last year, I think, and know it was for a 3X5 flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS