Anniversary Sale May 21st

Status
Not open for further replies.

NH2NC

New User
Eric
For those that are in the Charlotte area. Blume Supply at 3316 South Blvd. is having their 35th anniversary on May 21st. As a result, everything is on sale.

I just called and found out that they will have dealer reps onsite, food, door prizes and markdowns on ww equipment, etc...
This is the place that I got the great deal on my 50" Jet parallel clamps for $35 each. (I'm getting more:mrgreen:)
Not sure how familiar everyone is with Blume, but they sell Delta, PC, Dewalt, PM, CMC, Steel City, etc,etc,etc...

No, I don't work for them, but just wanted to share. The deals I found there were far better than the deals that I saw at the CLT WW show in March.

E-

Last edited:

NH2NC

New User
Eric
Hmmmm ... never been there, but heard about it. Anyone know the address? South Blvd is a long road.

Corner of Clanton and South Blvd. Exit 7 off 77 is the fastest route. (A little funky to get into the parking lot though)

Address: 3316 South Blvd.
CLT, 28209

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
do they have a website?

i don't think so. they are very old school. their primary business is dealing with contractors as a supply house.

as i understand steve the owner has a heart for woodworking so always has some good toys in stock to sell to other woodworkers.

M

McRabbet

They had a reconditioned DeWalt DW735 for $399 when we were there after the Charlotte WW Show and one of our WNCWA members came down the next day and bought it. Last year, I brokered $500 off a Powermatic 15" Byrd head Planer for another member and a Jet 22-44 drum sander for another at substantial savings. They usually have very fair pricing.

jamie

jamie
Senior User
See, this is the kind of thing that I am looking for. People of similar interest, stuff to do close to home (matthews). I would love to go.

Of course, I am in *!#*(@!$& seattle this week....

SteveCogs

New User
Steve
I'll be heading over there at some point Thursday. Not sure about lunch. I think my 11AM meeting is going to run long. Does anyone have the hours they are open? Or, I suppose I can just call. :icon_thum

Badabing

New User
Joe
Thanks for the heads up! I'm gonna try to make it, I haven't been shopping since the WW Show :eusa_danc

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
We'll have to see how thing pan out tomorrow ... I'll try to swing over to that side of town around noon if I can.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Bigger than I thought and a bunch of people ... but nothing I couldn't live without. Got a hotdog, chips and tea out of the deal though! haha I put a few pictures up on Facebook from my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS