...and yet another new guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwidmer

New User
Bill
Hello - ran across this site while googling for info on early Delta/Crescent 20" bandsaws. Looked interesting, qualify by living in Florida, so thought I would join and mingle for awhile. Have been a member of OWWM and Vintagemachinery.org (http://www.vintagemachinery.org/members/detail.aspx?id=1347) since 2004/05 when I picked up an early Delta 50's 20" bandsaw and ran across them looking for replacment tires. What a wealth of information and great bunch of guys. I have always liked fixing/bringing back old things, have been interested in woodworking since at least the early 80's, and love the look of beautiful figured wood. Looking forward to interacting and contributing here.

- Bill Widmer

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Bill. Glad you found us. We'd love to see pics of some of the old tools you've restored.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Always love seeing the site grow
Welcome - glad you found the place. Make yourself at home.

Bryan S

Bryan
Welcome to the sawdust pile Bill, glad to have you with us. Please do not be shy, feel free to ask any question and join in a conversation.

We love pictures and here are 2 links that will help explain how to upload pics to your gallery and post them.

To upload pictures

To post pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS