And the winner is!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
The thread I started to help me come up with a new name was a success. The name I chose was an abbreviated reference to my real name. I promised to name a single member that came up with the "perfect" name, and make a donation to ncww in that person's name. Well guys and girls, I cannot decide on a single member since many of you danced all around it. So I will be making a donation to ncww in the name of everyone that responded to the thread. http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/f22/name-moderator-16835/
Not the way I thought it would work out but the winner in the end was always going to be this site. Thanks for letting me have a little fun with the name change.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Good for you Tracy, and I like the new name. I would have chosen something like that myself...if my name was Tracy :gar-Bi

Dave:)

TracyP

Tracy
Thanks "DaveO". Wonder where I got the idea for a name like "TracyP" from?:dontknow::dontknow:

TracyP

Tracy
OH, btw, donation will be hand delivered to Steve on the Sunday after the next shop crawl in Raleigh.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Cool! That is a very nice gesture Tracy. :icon_thum And where did you get the idea for that name? :icon_scra :rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS