An update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scwood

New User
BigJoe
If any of you recall, I posted a little while ago that I started my own woodworking business.I have been pounding the pavement trying to get work.About a month ago I finally landed my first order.It was a entertainment center out of birch.The customers came to me with a picture of what they "kinda" liked and we sat down and I designed and drew them a cabinet with google sketch-up.I think they were really pleased with it untill their parents stopped by and saw it.The customers got a little upset when their parents ordered the same cabinet just a different color.The parents would not let me leave until they gave me a 50% deposit.But all in all it was a good day for me.Here is the picture of the cabinet.
101_3003.jpg

101_3016.jpg

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Beautiful work, Joe! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Definitely keep taking pictures of your work and post them on your website. Maybe even get some testimonials from your clients. Good luck with the business, it looks like you're off to a great start. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Congratulations, Joe. Beautiful piece. Sounds like you've crossed the first major hurdle (a paying customer) and are officially on your way. :icon_thum

Bill

Glennbear

Glenn
Beautiful work Joe :icon_thum how cool is it that a commission immediately led to a second one :eusa_danc The door and drawer pulls are conspicuous by their absence, perhaps you could explain ? :dontknow:

Scwood

New User
BigJoe
Thanks everyone for the nice words.As far as the pulls go,when I went to install them the customer didnt want them.I tried to talk her into it but she said no.A day later she called and said she wanted them.:dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS