An Introduction to Wood Finishing Sign up sheet

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Another fantastic workshop sponsored by NCWW. Richard and Bill were great instructors who shared their knowledge and experience with outstanding finesse.
IMG_20230624_151200.jpg
IMG_20230624_145625.jpg

Last edited:

JRedding

John
Corporate Member
If there’s another one in the future, would love to get on the list. The french polishing class was great and I’m sure this would be equally helpful.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
If there’s another one in the future, would love to get on the list. The french polishing class was great and I’m sure this would be equally helpful.

Not sure at this point if there will be another introductory level workshop, but I've added you to the wait list just in case.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Not sure at this point if there will be another introductory level workshop, but I've added you to the wait list just in case.
It may not be this year but I wouldn’t rule it out for next year

woodlaker2

Ray
Corporate Member
Attended the Introduction to Wood Finishing workshop yesterday held at Bill Clemmons shop. Lots of great, practical, and useful information presented by both graywolf and Bill. Originally I was a bit apprehensive about signing up for this introductory course (thinking I probably should have known this stuff before now given how long I have been doing woodwork). Turns out I did know a bit. Also turned out I had and still have a whole lot more to learn.

There is a lot to be said about the value of hands on experience. You can spot those who have it and can relay it to others in a manner that is understandable right away. graywolf is one of those people. Anyone who spends a few hours listening to what he has to offer will be well on the road to improving their finishing knowledge and application techniques.

Thanks to greywolf and Bill for doing this. They are both great at making folks feel at ease and answered many many questions covering a range of finishing topics.

If any members get the chance to participate in any of the finishing workshops these fellas host I'd highly recommend it.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I saw this and all I could think of was...
1687815719808.png

"Say hello to my little friend!"

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Not to place too fine of a point, but I said "finesse" first. ;);)

Richard and Bill were great instructors who were great instructors... and experience with outstanding finesse.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors