AmazonSmile

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
Just a reminder to those that may be unaware of the Smile program. Here are some current stats...It does add up!

This is your quarterly AmazonSmile donation notification. Your charity, North Carolina Woodworker Inc, recently received a quarterly donation of $79.17 thanks to customers shopping at smile.amazon.com.

To date, AmazonSmile has donated a total of:

• $2,008.46 to North Carolina Woodworker Inc

woodworker2000

Christopher
Corporate Member
I received a similar email as well. Makes me feel a little better about the unmentionable amount of money my family spends at Amazon....

Charles Lent

Charley
Corporate Member
My Amazon Smile orders, just in the first half of this year have resulted in a $34 donation to NC Woodworker. If every one of our member buys from Amazon Smile and designates it to go to NC Woodworker it will make a huge difference at no cost at all to the members.

Charley

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
As treasurer and I can assure you that we receive almost $100 per quarter deposited directly into our bank account from this program. It doesn't cost you a cent and we benefit, so please sign up for it if you haven't already. And remember to *smile*.

All those half-pennies per dollar spent add up to real money.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Over the past 3 years, I bought enough to contribute more than $100 to NCWW through the smile program (that means I spent over $20K).

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS