Amazon Smile

Keye

Keye
Corporate Member
Every so often there is a post concerning the Amazon Smile program. There is usually a link posted. I follow the link to Amazon and try to register. Amazon keeps coming back saying not found. i have tried every combination for NCWW, nothing works. Each time I mean to follow up and then forget. Help!

We use Amazon Subscribe and save program. We usually spend anywhere from $300 to $700 per month. Does anyone know if Subscribe and Save can be used with the Smile program? If not I will try and find out from Amazon?

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 2.19.43 PM.png

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Try this link, Keye.

I know that when I am logged in through Smile/Amazon.com I can see the Subscribe and Save link under my Account settings so, the Smile program should work with your S&S program.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
It is registered with Amazon Corporate with our official Corporate name as registered with the Secretary of State for North Carolina.

As Mike's post shows we are registered with them as "North Carolina Woodworker, Inc". NCWW is a nickname.

Keye

Keye
Corporate Member
With all the iterations I tried I never used "inc." Thanks, it worked. Sometimes it really is the simple things.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS