Amazon Shipping Sale-Priced Jet Clamps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

W Burton

New User
Bill
As I learned from this forum, Amazon had a really really nice price on Jet clamps back in early March. I ordered 2 sets of 2 clamps in different lengths. I have not yet received them, and Amazon doesn't show any good information on when they might be shipping them. Did anyone else order at the sale price? Have you received the clamps?

Bill

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Yes, I ordered two pairs of the 40". I received them about two weeks ago in two different shipments from two different suppliers.

frankc4113

Frank C
Corporate Member
I'm still waiting for part of the order and am not happy about this whole thing. They still have to ship some of the 40" as well as the 31". I called them a day or so ago and was unable to get any information as to when they will be shipped but no other information.
What is a warranty claim and is that something you can do on the Amazon web site?

By the way, Rockler has the 48" Irwin parallel clamps on sale for $30.

Last edited:

joec

joe
User
Same thing happened last year. I received mine in normal time, but some sizes were backordered and the wait was very long. The Jet rep was quoted as saying they were overwhelmed by the response. You would think they would be better prepared this year.

redknife

Chris
Corporate Member
I also had a warranty claim around the same time. The Jet representative said that they were out of stock and it would be a few weeks. Took about 4 weeks for me. I inquired about a long delay on the clamps shipping originally last year and it tracked back to manufacturer delay. Hope everyone gets their clamps soon.

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
A warranty claim goes though Jet if your clamps are defective or broken. I had a warranty claim because a couple of clamps that I bought a couple years ago are not straight.

Runk

New User
Runk
Still waiting on mine. Did get a note from Amazon indicating that the order would be late and asked if I still wanted to wait or cancel the order. I chose to wait. Still waiting.. Runk

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have a prime account and received my 4 (2 sets of 2x40") within 2 days of ordering them. Guess I was lucky to beat the rush.

Used them recently on a glue-up and they are much more convenient/work better than the Woodcraft ones I already had. Will buy more when they're next on sale.

secondo

New User
Hugh
Prime didn't help me. I bet I ordered a few days later than those who already got them. I ordered the 31" pair on 3/4 and had a delivery estimate of about a month ago, but they wrote a few weeks back and said they'd be late and now there isn't even an estimate. I also ordered a 40" pair on 3/7 after someone posted here that they'd contacted Amazon and confirmed that it was 2 clamps not 1. At that price for a pair I couldn't turn them down. Those haven't shipped yet, but have an estimated date of 4/22-4/29. I expect that come around 4/29 they will email me letting me know they are behind and asking if I still want the order.

I'd love to get at least one pair as I have a project that I'd love to use them in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors