zdorsch

Zach
Corporate Member
Mine looked like this:
2FC8F5A2-A412-42D5-8624-8A5C6F85D220.jpeg

zdorsch

Zach
Corporate Member
Have you tried updating to the most recent app in step two of the link that I provided? I realize you “update all the time” but it might be worth a try.

76D25905-DB18-4F50-AB2D-B9C697474A3D.jpeg

mgreene93

Mark
Corporate Member
Yes. The link sends me to the App Store. I have the latest version. I even tried deleting and reinstalling the app. It’s still not available. I give up.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'll have to try that on my Amazon Fire Tablet - it always annoyed me it wasn't available when I tried to order something quick there.

nn4jw

New User
Jim
Yes. The link sends me to the App Store. I have the latest version. I even tried deleting and reinstalling the app. It’s still not available. I give up.

Have you set up your Amazon account for Smile using a browser first like the instructions say? If you haven't set that up (not trying to use the app yet) the instructions pretty much say the option isn't available in the app. In other words, your account has to be set up for Smile before you enable it in the app.

mgreene93

Mark
Corporate Member
Have you set up your Amazon account for Smile using a browser first like the instructions say? If you haven't set that up (not trying to use the app yet) the instructions pretty much say the option isn't available in the app. In other words, your account has to be set up for Smile before you enable it in the app.
Yes I have. According to the website, I have a smile account.

NCGrimbo

NCGrimbo
Corporate Member
Unfortunately, when you turn it on it requires you to allow notifications before letting you use the app for smile donations. I don't allow notifications, so I guess the only smile donations from me will come if I use the web site.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Makes a difference

This is your quarterly AmazonSmile donation notification. Your charity, North Carolina Woodworker Inc, recently received a quarterly donation of $118.73 thanks to customers shopping at smile.amazon.com.

To date, AmazonSmile has donated a total of:
$2,434.04 to North Carolina Woodworker Inc
$183,120,221.33 to all charities

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS