Amana Plug Cutters

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
It's a good price IF you think you'll use all those sizes on a regular basis. I tend to shy away from buying sets of anything, rather buying individual sizes as I need them. Just a thought.

On another note, I've bought from Holbren in the past. Good guy to work w/. Always available to talk to if you have a question. I don't think you'll be disappointed buying from him.

Skymaster

New User
Jack
Only thing to think about is the straight plugs, never seem to work, tapered plugs are the only way to go, that said that is a really good price. you do get both so HAPPY NEW YEAR. ahh HERE IS INFO, you can buy letter and number drill bits which will you to find the perfect size where the straight cutters will work

zdorsch

Zach
Corporate Member
Thanks to both of you!

I was thinking it was a good deal, but recognize that I would probably only infrequently use one or two of those plug cutters and the others probably never. Then the cost of getting a tapered bit—so probably better to buy one plug cutter!

Skymaster

New User
Jack
You get BOTH tapered and straight plug cutters I say BUY the set, i priced individual cutters and 3 cost as much as the set!!!!!! So what if you do not use them all, at some point knowing you have them you can play with them and learn more about using plugs in general. You can design around them so you can use them. BUY BUY :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :p:p:p:):):). Truthfully I checked them out and singles I BOUGHT THE SET so I have to say THANKS
, ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY HAVE 1/2 SHANKS ON THE LARGER SIZES, FANTASTIC

zdorsch

Zach
Corporate Member
Thanks for twisting my arm!

Ordered...

You get BOTH tapered and straight plug cutters I say BUY the set, i priced individual cutters and 3 cost as much as the set!!!!!! So what if you do not use them all, at some point knowing you have them you can play with them and learn more about using plugs in general. You can design around them so you can use them. BUY BUY :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :p:p:p:):):). Truthfully I checked them out and singles I BOUGHT THE SET so I have to say THANKS
, ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY HAVE 1/2 SHANKS ON THE LARGER SIZES, FANTASTIC

Skymaster

New User
Jack
More than welcome my friend.In case you are not familiar with Amana tools, they are right in the middle of cadilliac

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS