Air Compressor

bandaideman

New User
Dan
I have a Craftsman compressor that has been working well. However I was replacing some of the worn parts. things going well then it happensd I broke a piece and then the trouble started one thing lead to another and I took it apart and was doing well but you know how copper pipe, but got together. Turned on compressor and did not look soon enough and found the knocking was the fan breaking breaking off the fan blades. Have not found the right fan yet maybe out of stock. Anyways anyone know a compressor fizz my help with suggestions or just mark it as a life lesson. Live in the Clemmons Winston Salem area.

cyclopentadiene

Update your profile with your name
User
Try Rural King in Martinsville. They have good prices and almost every size of better quality units

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
Or an excuse to get a nice quiet California Air without the "boss" complaining :)

If you can't find the exact fan, just adapt another one. Nothing too special about it.

HITCH-

Hitch
Corporate Member
This looks like it is the one...

And at Amazon

HASME Replacements Fan for Dewalt Air Compressor Replaces for A11031 Fits for D55146 D55168 D55167 D55149 D551681.8 919-16760 919-16761 919-16762 919-16763 https://a.co/6KSjKy3

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS