Agri Civic Center Day Space Albemarle, NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Booth space is available (10x30) at the upcoming Agri Civic Center Day August 27, 2011 in Albemarle, NC. Members are invited to sell or demonstrate WWing products being made. A donation is expected to the Friends of the Agri Civic Center. Center is located on NC24 approx. 3 miles SW of downtown Albemarle. Space is limited so please confirm your participation early. Contact Gotcha6 with your requests for space.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Dennis, I have linked the upcoming events notice to this thread.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Booth space is available (10x30) at the upcoming Agri Civic Center Day August 27, 2011 in Albemarle, NC. Members are invited to sell or demonstrate WWing products being made. A donation is expected to the Friends of the Agri Civic Center. Center is located on NC24 approx. 3 miles SW of downtown Albemarle. Space is limited so please confirm your participation early. Contact Gotcha6 with your requests for space.

We, the Friends of the Agri Civic Center really appreciate NCWW coming to our first event. :eusa_clap Don't worry too much about the donation, we are more interested in your demonstrations. Thanks,folks.:wsmile:

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
And remember you can share a booth with a couple others. This really helps if you feel you don't have enough product to fill a booth, you don't have time to go and set up, your demonstration is short and you want to share the time with someone else, your first time and not sure how to display or talk to the public.

Whatever your excuse for never having a show before you can work it out with a little help from the members of NCWW.

Just post here and say what you have to offer and what your concern or reason for hesitation may be. We will have ideas or offer solutions to help you get started.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Since I started the NCWW ball rolling on this here are my thoughts. Several members asked about/suggested looking for opportunities to have member sell their works. Well here is a great opportunity. The idea of a donation to the Friends of the Agri Civic Center was only for members who where successful in selling items. After all the Friends of the Agri Civic Center are a non profit corp. There are no booth fees being charged by NCWW or the event sponsors so you have a free venue to display and sell. No set amount/percentage was being suggested. Just give what your heart says.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
I was among the ones most excited about this and then the dates for the Y father/dad camp at Rockmont were posted. All my kids want to go, so I am going twice. One of them that weekend. Well, at least I finally made the picnic this year! In years past, it always seemed to fall on a Y Spring Camp weekend. Anyway, in case you remembered my enthusiasm and tried to hold a spot in reserve in the NCWW area, I thought I would let you know.

cskipper

Cathy
I'm interested in showing/selling my stuff. I'd be glad to demo but don't know if I can lug the scroll saw by myself (permanently mounted on stand).

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Pete, my experiences show that a lot of members sign up the last week or two.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
I sincerely hope that as many of you as possible will plan to be with us on this day and support the members who are demo'ing and selling their wares. We have over 60 vendors committed at this point.

We have FREE entertainment, FREE admission, FREE ice cream for FACC members! :icon_cheers
Got some great food vendors lined up as well! :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

We're doing all we can to promote the event. We have sent out over 7500 flyers to date within Stanly County and surrounding areas. We'll be doing radio and newspaper advertising as well.

We're hoping for a good turnout, but, only YOU can make that happen!!

Thanks in advance from Friends of the Agri Civic Center for your support of this our first event. We hope next year will be even better!!:notworthy:

Reggie Medlin, President
Friends of the Agri-Civic Center

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I sincerely hope that as many of you as possible will plan to be with us on this day and support the members who are demo'ing and selling their wares. We have over 60 vendors committed at this point.

We have FREE entertainment, FREE admission, FREE ice cream for FACC members! :icon_cheers
Got some great food vendors lined up as well! :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

We're doing all we can to promote the event. We have sent out over 7500 flyers to date within Stanly County and surrounding areas. We'll be doing radio and newspaper advertising as well.

We're hoping for a good turnout, but, only YOU can make that happen!!

Thanks in advance from Friends of the Agri Civic Center for your support of this our first event. We hope next year will be even better!!:notworthy:

Reggie Medlin, President
Friends of the Agri-Civic Center

OK Reggie, you won me over with the free ice cream. I'll plan on being there with some fretwork clocks, crosses, and other wooden renderings. Thanks for the invite!:banana:

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
You will probably need to bring a folding table to display your clocks.

Glad you are going, will be good to see you again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS