Agri Civic Center Day Space Albemarle, NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Depending upon my wife's recovery from foot surgery the previous week of this event, I could bring up 2 - 10' x 10' tents.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
At the request of Jackleg the following files were added to the download library for the event.

The Flyer for the event can be downloaded by clicking on this link

The Sitemap for the event can be downloaded by clicking on this link

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Well, it looks like I am not going to make it this time. My daughter has been given a horse and I need to work on the barn and pasture fence. I'll have to take a vacation day Friday and work all weekend.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Well, it looks like I am not going to make it this time. My daughter has been given a horse and I need to work on the barn and pasture fence. I'll have to take a vacation day Friday and work all weekend.

Mike, say it ain't so!! :nah: I had folks all primed for carving demo, shave horse, etc! OK, guys, the rest of you will have to take up the slack. You've got 30' of space booked, so fill it up!! :wsmile:

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Presently we have the following members signed up:

cskipper scroll saw

Jdulaney Ship model building

PeteM ??

Sawman101 scroll saw

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
Doesn't look like I'll be there.
LOML wants to go visit her new grand daughter.
Maris.jpg

pete

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Everything finally packed and loaded up. We'll probably leave @ 6:00, so our e.t.a around 8:00. Loaded the scroll saw, cords, power strip, drill driver, blades, scrolling projects ready to cut, stool, chairs, table, finished goods--now all I gotta do is not forget the wife.:gar-La;
See ya there!:wsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS