Advice needed for buying Incra router table

Status
Not open for further replies.

joec

joe
User
I want to upgrade my current home made router table and fence. I have, so far, determined the Incra table and fence (option #2) is what I want. I also want one of their two lifts that are available. Anyone have this that can offer advice? Which lift is best suited? I am currently using the Milwaukee 5625. I am a serious hobbyist that likes nice tools.

Windy

New User
Windy
I have the woodpeckers router lift with a woodpeckers router table and an incra fence installed, probably one of the nicest pieces you can have in the shop.

-Windy

joec

joe
User
I have the woodpeckers router lift with a woodpeckers router table and an incra fence installed, probably one of the nicest pieces you can have in the shop.

-Windy
Which of the router lifts do you have? They offer the Mast R Lift and the PRL-V2

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
I have a full Incra setup with the table, lift, and positioning system ... it's nice, but if you were closer I'd sell it to you! Coming to central Florida anytime soon?

jgt1942

John
User
I have an older INCRA Wonder Fence. I purchased it along with several other tools as a package purchase a few years ago. I'm super pleased with it, the dovetail joints are incredible. It came with the router table, Porter-Cable router and lift. I think the lift was ordered from Incra and I'm not happy with it. A friend just install a JessEm and I'm super impressed with it. Another friend added his router table to the right side of his tablesaw, he does not have an Incra fence but it is a very nice setup and he uses the router table as an extension for wider cuts on his tablesaw.

Ken Massingale

New User
Ken
I have the large Incra table with Incra fence and Wonder fence, and the Milwaukee 5625.
The combination is fantastic, but I don't have or need a lift. The 5625 has above the table bit changes with one of these .

Good luck with your choice, you'll never regret getting the Incra equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS