Adirondack Set - Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Yeeehaaa! I'm done. The set is made based on some American Woodworker plans using some the cypress that I got from Reggie (via Ivey ;-)). I've made a bunch of these in the past using SYP and man what a pleasure to switch to cypress. I'll turn these over to the new owners next week and they will bring 'em down to the coast. Funny thing is the cypress is going home after travelling all around the state :lol:.

Anyway, here they are...

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Nice comfy looking chairs there, Bob. Well done!

I saw a set similar to that design made from PT pine today down at the State Farmers Market in Raleigh. If I recall correctly, they wanted $250 for just one chair and the footrest!!!!!:nah:

Your set sure makes that one look pretty sad.:wsmile::icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:wsmile:

Good work!:eusa_clap

Wayne

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Great work, Bob! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clapMan that lumber looks different now! Ol' Ivey will be proud of those!
:biggrin:
Hope your "client" enjoys them.

mcoston2

New User
michael
Great job Bob. could'nt be better.:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap
:icon_thum:eusa_clap:icon_thum

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Man those are fine looking chairs. I felt lethargic just looking at them!

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Great job Bob:eusa_clap,

You should have been working in cypress all of the time, since you are a looziana boy, and cypress is abundant down there:icon_bigg.

Jimmy:)

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Bob,

Those turned out very well! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap If I may dare ask, where are the foot stools? Not sure if your clients want them, but foot stools are a fixture with the adirondies! :icon_thum Great work! ;-)

Trent

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Thanks guys! I'm just happy to be done... now on to some turning!

Hey Trent, pic #1 above shows the set with ottomans(foot stools), set #2 shows the set without ottomans. This style of ottoman has a steep sloping design. When it is up next to the chair it almost looks like one piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS