Casey
Corporate Member
I never make anything that the word is too long or I can't Spell ! :p

Very Nice !!!

Mike K

Mike
Corporate Member
Here you go guys: Adirondack Chair & Table
Just make sure that you take your time making the patterns. Once you get it all done making a set for someone else is a snap. I made additional templates that are not on the plans to help center the screws on the arms and a square template to lay out the arms to the back support easily. I also modified the plans to make a double chair. Extra templates were also needed.

photostu

New User
Stuart
Any reason why I shouldn't use SPAX star drive screws for this project? Is there a different screw I should consider?

photostu

New User
Stuart
I went down the rabbit hole of attempting to find SS wood screws in star drive, specifically the SPAX model, no one around here sells them :(

Jeff

New User
Jeff
I went down the rabbit hole of attempting to find SS wood screws in star drive, specifically the SPAX model, no one around here sells them :(

Why not use a square drive SS screw instead of a Spax drive? Spax makes some screws in 304 SS but I don't know where to get them either.

photostu

New User
Stuart
Why not use a square drive SS screw instead of a Spax drive? Spax makes some screws in 304 SS but I don't know where to get them either.
I would be fine with square drive too, anything other than phillips. But yes, finding a decent SS screw in larger quantities has proven challenging thus far. Will attempt to ask the pro desk at HD if they can special order them from SPAX. I'm not getting my hopes up.

Mike K

Mike
Corporate Member
Had a customer that had a smaller footprint on his deck around the fire pit. A slight modification of the chair to fit.

Attachments

• E6B06FF3-E99A-431E-9264-616C875A8F04_1_105_c.jpg
    E6B06FF3-E99A-431E-9264-616C875A8F04_1_105_c.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 155

Skymaster

New User
Jack
I wood avoid home depot or lowes. Go online where you will find suppliers where you can buy wholsale. HERR MERKLE EINE MOMENT BITTE. Schraube

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS