Adirondack chair... one down, one to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Finally got one of the two Adirondack chairs done. One more to go and I can get back to the lathe. How do y'all do this flat stuff all the time :eusa_thin? Tape measures, glue, screws, orbital sanders... All I need is a spinning block of wood :lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
okay, that is strange, while I was going after the link to fix the pic, it seems to have fixed itself???

nice looking chair Bob!

Steve W

New User
Steve
Looking good, Bob! You had more fun than I did -- I spent the weekend digging a French drain!

:kermit: Steve

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Great job, Oh Round One! I like that design. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap And that WOOD, wow! Those should finish up nice. You aren't thinking of painting them, ARE YOU?
:wwink:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Bob, outstanding!!! Looks mighty comfortable :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum
Now if you only had the time to sit a spell.

Dave:)

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Nice work, Bob!!!

Sure does look comfy! :wsmile:Why not sit a spell and give it a long test run before you finish the set??

Pretty wood (cedar?) too. Bet the finish will really top it off! (Oh ya, the fun part for me!:eek:mg_smile)

Wonderful work!

Wayne

RandyJ

New User
Randy
Beautiful job on the chair, Bob! I love that style. Just be sure to build a matching set for me and LOML...:yes::laugh:

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Thanks everybody! I'm making the set out of cypress from the Ivey-Jackleg connection ;-). I hope to have the set done by Friday or can't go to Charlotte :icon_frow.

newtonc

New User
jak
Nice work Bob.You seem to be doing just fine with the flat stuff.
Are you making a set for yourself?

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
WHO DAT !

Is dat you Bob ? Nice job on the chairs, I missed you Saturday but saw you go out the door with your purchases:eusa_danc.

Jimmy:)

woodArtz

New User
Bob
WHO DAT !

Is dat you Bob ? Nice job on the chairs, I missed you Saturday but saw you go out the door with your purchases:eusa_danc.

Jimmy:)

Haven't heard that in a while! Sorry I missed you Jimmy. I'll catch you at the next gathering :icon_thum.

BobcatBob

New User
Bob
Very nice looking chair. Maybe for the next one you could turn the front legs out of something exotic.:wsmile:

Bob

Glennbear

Glenn
Finally got one of the two Adirondack chairs done. One more to go and I can get back to the lathe. How do y'all do this flat stuff all the time :eusa_thin? Tape measures, glue, screws, orbital sanders... All I need is a spinning block of wood :lol:.

Very nice chair Bob, in answer to your question, speaking for myself I prefer flatwork because I have enough trouble with projects without the added challenge of having my material moving at 500 RPM :rotflm:

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
The chair looks great Bob! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Was that you that posted the pic of the table not too long ago? :icon_scra

Trent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS