ADDING TO MY COLLECTION TODAY!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Well, this is it, the day I get add another piece to my growing collection--of body parts. Having hip replacement surgery on the left hind leg! That will make my collection 1 knee and 2 hips. I'm on a roll! Figure I'll go to town and upgrade my birth certificate next week, if I can find someone to chisel the info to the stone tablet. So I'll be on sabbatical for several days, and I am anxious for the R&R to begin!

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Bruce sending you all the healing positive energy I can my friend! Hopefully this will be a very short interlude that will open another chapter of lessened restriction and pain. Will be lifting you and yours as well as your medical caregivers all up in prayer. Blessed be~

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
As you know, with a hip replacement there is no R&R. At least you aren't in a VA facility, where you have to walk to the head, john, latrine, etc depending upon your branch of service. We praying not only for you, but the doctors also.

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Wishing you a speedy and relatively pain free recovery. So far I just have store-bought eyes, ears and teeth, but figure the rest is a-comin'.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Bruce, it is great to be living at a time when such body parts are replaceable! Wishing you the very best as well as an uneventful recovery!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS