ABOUT SAW INSERTS AND SHIPPING

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
First I want to apologize to those who are waiting for saw inserts/plates. I have a large quantity still on hand, and I'm going through my notes again and find there are some I promised to mail. I will get that done by Saturday, I hope. Some of the old Lee Craft parts numbers have apparently been changed, and there is no cross reference for them at this time; I'll talk to Ron and see if I can get an update. I only ordered the saw inserts that were ordered by you folks, so I should have none left when I'm done. The inserts were ordered and paid for by me, I am not making anything on them, so hope they all get their new home. I am working diligently to distribute phenolic materials as quickly as possible, as I have to remove all stock from where they are stored right now, by 2-3 weeks form now. A lot of you folks have helped me quite a lot by buying sheet goods, and I truly hope you will be able to make really good use of it. I am currently building a new router table using 3/4"x24"x36". I've cut several of these tops to sell. I am also going to use the 1/2" to make table saw sleds, as the material is stable to the max.
Thank you all for your indulgence. If you wish to order any more material please do not reply to this thread, but to SECOND CHANCE PHENOLIC RUN, or west of Hickory, ANYONE IN ASHEVILLE/HENDERSONVILLE INTERESTED IN PHENOLIC MATERIAL threads.
PS: One more thing, due to the site going through changes during this event, I may have lost some of the requests that were made for items. If you haven't heard from me about something you ordered, that may be why. If so, then please reply to this thread.

Last edited:

Craig Eick

New User
Craig
First I want to apologize to those who are waiting for saw inserts/plates. I have a large quantity still on hand, and I'm going through my notes again and find there are some I promised to mail. I will get that done by Saturday, I hope. Some of the old Lee Craft parts numbers have apparently been changed, and there is no cross reference for them at this time; I'll talk to Ron and see if I can get an update. I only ordered the saw inserts that were ordered by you folks, so I should have none left when I'm done. The inserts were ordered and paid for by me, I am not making anything on them, so hope they all get their new home. I am working diligently to distribute phenolic materials as quickly as possible, as I have to remove all stock from where they are stored right now, by 2-3 weeks form now. A lot of you folks have helped me quite a lot by buying sheet goods, and I truly hope you will be able to make really good use of it. I am currently building a new router table using 3/4"x24"x36". I've cut several of these tops to sell. I am also going to use the 1/2" to make table saw sleds, as the material is stable to the max.
Thank you all for your indulgence. If you wish to order any more material please do not reply to this thread, but to SECOND CHANCE PHENOLIC RUN, or west of Hickory, ANYONE IN ASHEVILLE/HENDERSONVILLE INTERESTED IN PHENOLIC MATERIAL threads.
PS: One more thing, due to the site going through changes during this event, I may have lost some of the requests that were made for items. If you haven't heard from me about something you ordered, that may be why. If so, then please reply to this thread.

Bruce
Good afternoon sir, I hope you are well. Good to hear from you. I had placed an order for i think 2 or 3 for a Grizzly G1023RLWX. Was not sure if you were going to be able to make it to Raleigh; theorfore, I am not sure if we finalized delivery. IF you have my order could you give me a call at 919.669.2410 and i can make arrangements so i can get you paid quickly.

Thanks again Bruce for all you did pulling this together.

Craig

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Bruce, FYI Chuck, Raymond and I will be in Fletcher this weekend for the Ashville Klingspor’s Anniversary. If you need a pony express this direction.

mbromley

New User
Bromley
Thanks for the reminder Bruce, I had posted about 2 or 3 inserts for a Powermatic Model 66. If you did get them I'm in Raleigh as well and could arrange payment in whatever way works best for you.

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
Bruce
Good afternoon sir, I hope you are well. Good to hear from you. I had placed an order for i think 2 or 3 for a Grizzly G1023RLWX. Was not sure if you were going to be able to make it to Raleigh; theorfore, I am not sure if we finalized delivery. IF you have my order could you give me a call at 919.669.2410 and i can make arrangements so i can get you paid quickly.

Craig
Thanks for the reminder Bruce, I had posted about 2 or 3 inserts for a Powermatic Model 66. If you did get them I'm in Raleigh as well and could arrange payment in whatever way works best for you.

Bromley and Craig, Bruce will be at Phil's for the Urn project April 6, why don't you sign up and join us?

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member

I do have your order. I will be at Phil S's shop on Saturday afternoon April 6. Is there any way I could drop them with Phil?

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Bromley and Craig, Bruce will be at Phil's for the Urn project April 6, why don't you sign up and join us?

Wish I had better news but the 1023RL inserts were out of stock. Thank you for your order nonetheless.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Bruce

Craig

Sorry Craig, but 1023RL inserts were out of stock.

LB75

George
Bruce, I had requested 5 of the inserts for a Grizzly G0691 back in the very first thread.

mbromley

New User
Bromley
I do have your order. I will be at Phil S's shop on Saturday afternoon April 6. Is there any way I could drop them with Phil?

Great thank you, that works for me. What is your preferred payment method? I will try to make it on the 6th, but I'll have to check with my wife. It's tough to get out with the little one on the weekends. If I can't make it that day I'll work with Phil to get it from him.

bobsmodels

Bob
Senior User
Bruce

Just for completeness. I ordered 4 for my Unisaw model 34-466, the plate is 3-3/4" x 13-3/8, and 2 for a Jet JPS-10TS. You sent a PM about a week or so ago about getting them shipped and letting me know charges.

Bob

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS