A Visit to Kyle's

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
So my birthday present was lumber!:gar-Bi

Got a little over a 100 bd. ft. of walnut, plus some poplar, ash, and some of his "culls". I love hunting through his scrap pile. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up

The required pics...

DSC02851.JPG

And of course the local residents had to come see what this Harrisburg boy was up to.
DSC02854.JPG

Now if you need some lumber, you've gotta check out Kyle!:icon_thum

And turning blanks! OHHH MYYY!!! Chris and Kyle have an awesome collection of totally unique blanks. I got to see some of their "Carolina Gold" blanks that are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! :eusa_dancI just wish I could take full advantage of these blanks on my lathe.

Now to get started on the dresser :eusa_pray

nelsone

New User
Ed
Sweet Phillip! That sounds like a great B-Day present! I really need to make a trip to see Kyle, but I have another expense I have to take care of first.:wink_smil

Phillip,
I'm sure Kyle will chime in also, but it was a pleasure to have you come by today....You should have told us this was your B-Day present...We would have thrown in a couple of extra's for you. Well Happy B-Day and thanks for all the Kind Words.
To all our friends here on NCWW we are trying our hardest to provide a top notch destination for every type of wood worker. No matter if a turner or Flat stock worker we want to be able to provide the highest quality blanks and lumber. We are only going to carry premium lumbers and turning blanks. FAS, Exhibition, and Number 1 Common will be all we will promote. So guys when you need only the best lumber/blanks please don't forget about us. We are open Monday through Saturday, and Sunday by appointment.

Thanks so much in Advance...
Chris and Kyle
CB Burls/Sawmillnc
CB 828-994-7333
KE 704-258-8985

Kyle

New User
Kyle Edwards
Good to see you Phillip! Send/post pictures of your dresser when complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS