A Total piece of Crap!!

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Redoing finish on kitchen floor. It's parquet flooring, which Bruce no longer makes, and came with a "Life Time Warranty" which is useless. Even if they made the stuff, I would have to tear out the old, which is glued down and interlocking squares, so I'm refinishing it. Steam cleaned yesterday, stained this morning, and varnished tonight. Bought a Whizz PREMIUM edge painter to apply finish( WB varnish.) This edge painter is a total piece of crap! The only reason I use the word crap, is if I used what I really thought of it, it be taken down. The pad self detaches from the holder if you even the slghtest from the direction of the wheels. Wound up getting finish all over hands. Tomorrow will go to HD, and get a "Shure Line" edge painter to apply second coat, and return this POC to Lowes

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
why would you need an edge guide for topcoating flooring?
Area is rather small, in front of sink, stove and where stools go under bar. When I was building cabinets for local "Y's", I used edge painter to apply finish while sheets were in the flat. Much quicker than cleaning up sprayer, plus no over spray to deal with.

chris_goris

Chris
Senior User
Area is rather small, in front of sink, stove and where stools go under bar. When I was building cabinets for local "Y's", I used edge painter to apply finish while sheets were in the flat. Much quicker than cleaning up sprayer, plus no over spray to deal with.
I thought we were talking about flooring

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS