A table for a chessboard

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Made the board a while back and figured it needed legs. Still have to make dividers for the pieces the wife is making. Cherry with wenge accents. Dowel construction.
20200704_143507.jpg
20200704_143457.jpg
20200704_143609.jpg

I'll try to get it sprayed tomorrow morning. Too hot now.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
That's a beauty as usual Fred. What did you do with all your free time this afternoon after building the table? It was sure hot, I worked on a rolling bench which will hold my sand blast cabinet, drill press, disc and belt sander, and a steel cutoff machine, which will be living out in the tractor shop/barn. Was gonna spray it with GF 345, but the hot got hotter, and so did I as I built this in front of the shop in full sun.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
That's a beauty as usual Fred. What did you do with all your free time this afternoon after building the table? It was sure hot, I worked on a rolling bench which will hold my sand blast cabinet, drill press, disc and belt sander, and a steel cutoff machine, which will be living out in the tractor shop/barn. Was gonna spray it with GF 345, but the hot got hotter, and so did I as I built this in front of the shop in full sun.
Spent some time in the pool. :) it wasn't much cooler :( so I watched golf and snoozed :p

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
Nice looking table! Did you spend the weekend cleaning your shop before taking the pic?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS