A Source for Unfinished Chairs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NH2NC

New User
Eric
I'm looking for a local source that sells unfinished chairs (Concord/CLT area). I just completed building my oldest daughters desk and now I need a chair. Since I have not tried my hand at building chairs yet and my garage is flippin' cold, I thought I would just buy one and save a little aggravation.

Thanks!

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Eric,

Have you thought about a finished, but lower priced, chair from your local Habitat Store? We always seem to have some in our Pittsboro Store.

Bob

Bugle

Preston
Corporate Member
I don't think they have a store in Charlotte, but I bought a few pieces from here. They have a pretty good selection of chairs. Most are made from parawood (rubber tree) but some are oak. They require very little sanding and finish nicely. They may ship them or you could take a drive up.

http://www.woodquarters.com/

gfernandez

Gonzalo
Corporate Member
This may not be close to you but in Durham there is a store called Rockwood furniture, right across from the BBQ shack.

NH2NC

New User
Eric
Thanks for the replies guys! Thanks for posting the links too!

Bob, Thanks for the idea, I'll check out the local restore.

E-

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Eric,

Have you thought about a finished, but lower priced, chair from your local Habitat Store? We always seem to have some in our Pittsboro Store.

Bob

If you're ever in the Raleigh area, the Habitat ReStore here always has a large selection of furniture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors