A son is born ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
This morning my wife and I welcomed our first son, and second child, into the world. Braden Don was born Saturday, March 29 at 8:36am in Charlotte. He's healthy and cozy snuggled up with Mom most of these first hours -- weighing in at 8lb4oz and 21in long.

:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Congratulations Jeremy!

Do something extra nice for LOYL when she gets back home, she's been through a lot lately.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Congratulations Jeremy!!!!

:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Partman

Danny
Corporate Member
Congratulations!!!!
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap :eusa_danc:eusa_danc :icon_thum

Danny

This post 400 for me

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Congratulations to you and your LOYL!!!!!!!:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Wayne

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Congrats, Jeremy.:icon_thum Hope Mom & son are doing well. NOW SHUT DOWN THE COMPUTER & SPEND SOME TIME WITH THAT FAMILY! THIS STUFF'LL KEEP!

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm glad to hear everyone is doing well! Let me know when you guys get home and settled in..I've got some maple for ya ;-)

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Congratulations are in order!!
I am glad everyone is doing well. How soon before you have him making sawdust?:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Congrats Jeremy! It's great to hear that mom and son are doing well. Way to go WoodWranglers!!! :wav:

sapwood

New User
Roger
:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Greaaatttt!
Ya think Braden was born with WGD???

My best to you, LOYL, and the growing family :thumbsup:

Roger

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Congratulations Jeremy.

My best to you and your Wife. Good luck with sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors