Not open for further replies.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
20140314_062010 (2).jpg

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
that is some zebra wood from one of the picnics a few years ago.:) yup you guessed it!:icon_thum they was culls!:gar-Bi

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
why it's a zebra tree.:icon_thum they grow right next to tiger maples and lion wood trees! lion wood you ask?:confused: from mane.... of coarse!:rotflm:

Last edited:

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Okay Fred, that don't look any Zebra wood I've ever seen. It's too pretty. What kinda finish did you put on it?

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Okay Fred, that don't look any Zebra wood I've ever seen. It's too pretty. What kinda finish did you put on it?

WOP. that's why I like culls. they don't look like the rest of the zebras......:p it was a 5" wide board 3' long. I cut it in half turned it around, spun it once or 3 times, wiggled it till I liked the grain pattern and glued it together. :icon_thum the base was another scrap from the bin that holds all those pieces I can't bear to burn. the base is attached with biscuits. clock has a brass basil and glass crystal. It's a wedding gift for my niece. anyone want to pony express this to Corpus Christi TX? :rolleyes:

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Nice job Fred.....hmmm pony express.....does it come with reins?

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Wow, Fred, that is awesome. But then again I am not surprised at such a work of art from you. Is it for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS