A recent thread on our suppliers

Hmerkle

Hank
Corporate Member
A recent post in a thread mentioned the lack of a discount from one of our advertisers.

While this is just my opinion, I feel it is important to support our advertisers and supporters of the site.

If I have a choice, I would choose a site advertiser or supporter with NO discount over another supplier offering the same item simply because they support us.

Sure, it would be wonderful if every supplier recognized the buying power and influence of an on-line forum as large as NCWW, but they are in business to make money and even a 5 or 10% discount cuts into the profit of a small business.

Please no bashing, just take a moment and think WHO you want to do business with - if you support our site, I am guessing you would support a person or business who is a supporter of our site.

tvrgeek

Scott
User
It is not often understood how tight a margin small business work with. We are a small market, so be very thankful we have so many willing to serve us.

gfernandez

Gonzalo
Corporate Member
Well said, and I agree 100%. All things being equal, I will gladly support someone who supports our site.

Oka

Board of Directors, Vice President
Casey
Staff member
Corporate Member
Agreed, I wish Klingspor had a store here in Hawaii.

bowman

Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Remember, a member has to opt-in to the to each vendor selection and remain active in NCWW.

You can find the vendors offering a discount in your account preferences.

patlaw

Mike
Corporate Member
I always try to buy from one of our particular sponsors, but unfortunately, their product selection is not as good as a company that is not a sponsor. Plus, the sponsor is not open on Sunday, which is the day I usually buy the stuff I don't need.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS