A new thread leader is just around the corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
The most replied to thread leader that is. This thread is single digits away from being the most replied to thread ever on North Carolina Woodworker. The current leader is Monty's Workbench thread.

Last edited:

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
If necessary, we'll convince MarkE to renovate his shop before it's even completed, just so we can continue the thread :rolf:

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
No need Bas. I will continue to throw unneeded posts into the thread to get the job done. :rotflm:

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
I think what really helped was Mark's post by post accounting of each nail driving into the OSB panels!

Its a great thread, well deserving of a new top dog!

Jim

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
In reality, If Ernie kept a thread open for his harpsichord build, instead of breaking it down into seperate chapters, I'm sure he would be the leader. But I have to say that MarkE's thread has kept me interested.

Way to go Mark :icon_thum

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
I think what really helped was Mark's post by post accounting of each nail driving into the OSB panels!

Its a great thread, well deserving of a new top dog!

Jim

Absolutely not true!
They used screws.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Congrats Mark! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Because of your milestone, you receive one round trip use of the NCWWer company jet! :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Wright-Brothers-Airplane-001.jpg

Might not want to leave on a windy day. :nah:

:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS