A little something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toolferone

I am the manager of the Raleigh Woodcraft store. Some of you know who I am. My goal here is to sell off old discontinued stock. 99% of it is brand new, but we don't stock it any more. Sometimes we get customer returns. The product is fine but is not NEW anymore.Most of this stuff will go for really good prices. The idea is just to broaden the market. Keep an eye out in the selling fourm, and maybe find some widget you have needed. Shipping will be at actual cost (no handling charges), or you could pick it up at the store. I feel this could be a win/win for both of us.

Thanks

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That is excellent, and IMO the whole reason this forum was created. Now I just need for you to offer something that I really need, since I am close I wouldn't even need shipping. Thanks! Dave\\:D/

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Well, I agree. This is one of the reasons that I created this site. There are others.

Any way, Tom has posted an item in http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/showthread.php?t=76

Thank you Tom.

We need to get more stores to have a presence here.

Probably, the main reason Tom registered and posted is because I am a regular customer there and I also "hang out" there when my wife throws me out of the house to clean or hold a club meeting::D Probably, the other reason is that I got down on my hands and begged him to register and contribute:notworth:

Of course, he also knows that the Powermax 16/32 that I am currently lusting:crazyeye: after (more lust for that than even mshel's new avatar; how's that for showing my age) will be bought from him as soon as I get room in the shop to position it.

When I go to the reading room lately, no Penthouse for me, it's the latest LV or Garret Wade catalogs:crybaby:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Thanks Tom,

So if I return all the stuff I bought this year, you'll sell it back at a lower price on NC Woodworker Net? :sunny:

Honestly though, thanks for all the good advice you have given and I'll be checking for those "special deals".

Why not?
Roger

T

toolferone

sapwood said:
Thanks Tom,

So if I return all the stuff I bought this year, you'll sell it back at a lower price on NC Woodworker Net? :sunny:

Roger

There is always one in the bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS