A Little More Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
Here is the latest progress pictures on dogwood jewelery boxes. Can't wait to get some finish on to see the grain pop!!

Jerry

I see I have a duplicate image but can't figure out how to delete it from the post yet.

Last edited:

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
they look great!:icon_thum what one is mine?:eusa_whis drag a damp thinner rag accross em and you will get an idea of what they gonna look like. bet they will be treasured for years to come.:eusa_clap

Makinsawdust

New User
Robert
Hey Jerry,
Glad to see you are about out of the woods (pun intended) on this project. They're looking good.
Rob

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I can sincerely say you can make more out of less wood than anyone I have ever seen. Excellent progress and craftsmanship.

FIVEBYFIVE

New User
MICHAEL
Jerry those look great. What finish did you have in mind? Do you think I could come by your shop sometime, take a look around? Learn somethings.

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
Jerry those look great. What finish did you have in mind? Do you think I could come by your shop sometime, take a look around? Learn somethings.

Thanks for the kind words. I plan to use the 3 part mixture of BLO--MS and urethane for the finish. Usually at least 3 coats with light sanding between coats.

I would be glad for you to come by the shop-------you may learn to be better organized than I am.:rolf:

Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS