A hasty desk for my better half

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I hope everything turns out ok for your dad
Thanks Matt, as of last night he was up and eating with assistance and his fever is down. When I spoke with the doctor, he stated that he wants to move him to a rehab center in the next couple of days. Hopefully all is well. The real difficult part is we can’t go and see him and he is already dealing with abandonment issues.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
I tried to order that Will Myers article at Popular Woodworking, but their link was a "file not found" error.

Sometimes I like to read about a project in some detail.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Great photo essay Richard, there's enough material for a chapter in the book you should write. I'm serious! Thank you for sharing, you've brought back memories many of years ago when I made dining room furniture--Early American sideboard, china cabinet, trestle tables, and benches from white pine. I made a lot of indoor and outdoor furniture from white pine in those days, and I missed the smell of freshly riven white pine,

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I tried to order that Will Myers article at Popular Woodworking, but their link was a "file not found" error.

Sometimes I like to read about a project in some detail.
Jeff you can order the entire issue for $6 bucks. What ya got to lose.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
I was trying to order the entire issue. There is a digital edition available too for about $8 which may be fine too.

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 9.54.05 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 9.58.59 AM.png

Jeff

New User
Jeff
I called them and was told that they only have paper copies available to order for the past year and that's why their website gave me the error message. I ordered a paper copy of the June 2018 magazine on eBay for about $16 so my bank account is still good.

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I called them and was told that they only have paper copies available to order for the past year and that's why their website gave me the error message. I ordered a paper copy of the June 2018 magazine on eBay for about $16 so my bank account is still good.
Good!

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Great post Richard. I loved all the pictures and seeing the process. Looks like it came out well.
I think it did, Mona likes it, and interesting enough I’d build that set up again if and when I need more saw horses. They really are a solid construction. I also enjoyed the build process as well, I learned a lot about setting up photos, that in itself added time to the build, I’m not complaining. It’s all a learning experience worth having. Thanks for checking it out.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS