A Good Ten Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

flatheadfisher

New User
Michael
I hit a rock with my riding mower - an old Murray I bought used. I broke a part on the mowing deck. The yard needed mowing so my wife bought me this:

842098593_CmVHe-X3.jpg

Yesterday, I was working on some cutting boards to donate to a charity and my sander died. Today, my wife brought me this:

842098647_EuLEP-X2.jpg

That was a lot of money to spend for a sander. But, picture the power of a high-power angle grinder with the precision of a finishing sander. That thing rocks!

The John Deere makes my old mower look like a dull pair of scissors.

Life is good.

Vetteman9956

New User
Brad
Nice score there. Cant beat either of those GREEN Machines! I am on my 6th John Deere Garden Tractor. Up to this one that my wife bought me in 2003, I have always bought them used, ran them for a few years, and sold them for more than I paid for it. This one will be my last though, it's 7 years old and only has 140 hrs on it. Love that festool stuff too, Just wish I could afford to buy much more of it.

b4man

New User
Barbara
A true LOVE story!

Could I give your wife my husbands number so she could maybe give him some tips?:gar-Bi

Very nice score on all counts!

Barbara

bwat

New User
Bill
We expect you to bring her to the picnic and have her give a presentation to all the wives on the importance of buying quality gifts for husbands! :gar-La;

Awesome tools!:icon_thum

flatheadfisher

New User
Michael
Thanks, folks. I am really impressed with both machines. That sander has so much torque and speed! It makes quick work of end grain cutting boards.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Congrats Michael! :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc How I look forward to my first riding mower...... :rolleyes: And Festool..... :rolleyes:

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Michael,

Congrats on a couple of terrific scores.

... think you could ask your wife to call my wife? :gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;

jhreed

New User
james
Michael, sounds like your wife is thinking of your wants and needs. Make sure you do the same for her. What does she like to do? How can you help her enjoy what she likes to do more? A loving mate is one of God's greatest gifts, may He continue to bless you both.
James

Dragon

New User
David
Can I borrow her for a few days? I've got a few things here that could use "replacing" for something in a nice green color. :gar-La;

Great score on the tools and the wife. Ya done good on both accounts I'd say. :icon_thum

SubGuy

Administrator
Zach
We expect you to bring her to the picnic and have her give a presentation to all the wives on the importance of buying quality gifts for husbands! :gar-La;

Awesome tools!:icon_thum

+1, no wait probably about 600

Congrats on the new goodies!:icon_thum:thumbs_up

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Both the new tools and your wife are "gloat-worthy"...congratulations!!!

Cheers,
Donn

flatheadfisher

New User
Michael

WOW!!! Klingspor sandpaper!!!! Man you rock!!!!

(oh, nice sander too :rolf:)

Klingspore Sandpaper is the best! I have several boxes for my old Ridgid - I gotta figure out how to modify it for the new sander.

I sold my old mower today. I am thinking about using the proceeds to buy the festool mini vac. I wonder if it is worth the price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS