A cutter becomes a cuttee

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Wish me luck boys and girls ....tomorrow morning I go under the knife for Carpel Tunnel surgery on my left hand :wconfused:

Guess I'll be out of the shop for a couple weeks until the incision heals some and I can bend my wrist again
My hands have been going to sleep for years and it will be nice not to have to worry about that any more ....well in the left hand anyway :mrgreen:

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Sound like you're about to become some one elses proud project!

Take care of your hand and take it easy ... well wishes.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Robert: Best of luck with the surgery. You'll be in our prayers. Get healed up quickly so we can see more of your great work.

If there's anything I can do for you, Brother, just give me a call.

:eusa_pray

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Good luck Bro.... Tell the DR to use the FD 2/0 spirals. They leave a nice clean thin line.
:gar-Bi

Bonecarver

New User
Bonecarver
Dude your gonna feel a lot better after your surgery. Which takes about 10 minutes of operative time. Good luck and best wishes!:thumbs_up

b4man

New User
Barbara
Ouch! I will be thinking about you tomorrow and praying for a speedy and complete recovery. :thumbs_up

RandyJ

New User
Randy
Good luck, Robert. You'll be in my prayers also. My Dad had that surgery in both hands. You'll be glad you did:icon_thum
Take care,

dick541

New User
dick cunningham
Good luck with the surgery Robert, you will feel better within hours. I had both hands done the same time back in 99 and I was up and out with in 3 hours, what a differance.
dick

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Wishing a speedy recovery, Robert!!!:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

You will be cutting those scroll patterns with even more precision I bet! (If that would even be possible, based on what you have shown us this far!!!:notworthy:)

Take Care and you are in my prayers!

Wayne

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Robert, good luck on your impending cuttin'. I hope all goes well and your back up to speed soon. We'll be thinkin' about you!

Dave:)

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Best of luck Robert! :icon_thum A few weeks is a small price to pay for what you'll get in return. ;-)

Trent

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Robert, wishing you all the best! Man, I can't wait to see how beautiful the work is going to be after your surgery! If you need anything, let me know.

Ncdawgs1882

New User
Jonathan
Best Wishes Robert! Once you get better don't scroll thru all that BB before I get a chance to get a board or too from you!:jiggy:Good luck & hope you have a speedy recovery!

novice99

New User
Mike
Robert-
having had both of my carpal tunnels released- 1st 11/06, 2nd 2/08- I can tell you that I am not sure why I waited 10years to do it! The incision(s) heal very quickly, but expect that you will have a funny aching in the base of your hand for 3-6weeks afterwards. After the doc cuts the bowstring holding the wrist in a gentle arc, the bones of the wrist have to re-align and get used to new spots to rub against each other- nothing some tylenol or ibuprofen can't take care.

Good luck and keep your hand dry until they pull the stitches. After that, it's 'Katie bar the door' as to what you can do (just don't tell your doc)!

Looking forward to more of your fabulous work later this Spring- Mike

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Here's to your full recovery, Robert. If you are right-handed, you can maybe use the time to sketch up some ideas for new scrollings.

Glennbear

Glenn
Good luck Robert, from what Bonecarver says as a "cutter" and your fellow NCWW's say as "cuttees" this will be easy for you. Heal quickly !! :wsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS