A Curious Dead Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

I had a meeting today with the Board of Directors of the Western NC Woodworkers Association and heard from one of our joint members here that the website for Woodworks Events is not working. It isn't our link that is bad; their website at http://www.woodworksevents.com is not responding. I checked via Google and it is the site, not our Ad link. The October 2-4 event is still shown on the schedule for the Asheville Civic Center. ScottM, have you had any conversations with them of late?

I have one commercial colleague from this area who wants to rent a booth that has not been getting phone calls or emails returned in the past 7-10 days. Something is awry, I suspect. I will follow-up by trying to reach them by phone (I had reserved a booth with them for WNCWA in a direct conversation about 2 weeks ago). I do know that they are a small operation, but all of this is somewhat disconcerting with the event just six weeks from today. I'll keep you guys informed as soon as I know.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Rob, I have not had any contact with them. In fact Tracy was a focal point. I have been meaning to reach out Tracy as a follow up but between work and the calendar I have had not time.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I left Judy a message, I hope to hear back from her this weekend. I will post as soon as I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors