A big thanks to Klingspor's website

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Early this AM I was reading an email ad from Klingspor and was intrigued by the fact that they had their milk paint on sale. I'm in the process of remodeling our kitchen and in doing so, I've moved many of the uppers to the basement setting up a 'temporary' kitchen for us to use until we're finished. These are satin varnish finished pecan raised and radiused top panel cabinets and I just couldn't stand the thought of taking a sledgehammer to them.
So I decided I'd buy some milk paint and refinish them to the theme for my future 'man cave' but I wasn't sure about what prep would be needed to do this properly. They have a chatroom set up on their website so I inquired as to how to proceed. In a matter of minutes they replied with a full description of what to do, with catalog numbers as well as alternative sources for what I needed. I also got a transcript of the chat to refer back to.
Kudos to them for providing this service to their customers.

Last edited:

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
Hi Dennis,

Thank you for mentioning this. We have 3 of our most experienced finishing/woodworking/cnc/jig makers monitoring this chat line along with a great customer service team but we always grapple with the idea of IS IT WORTH IT? As all of you know, education and answering the how to questions are a very important part of why we do a lot of what we do with the Extravaganza each year so this is just an extension of this company ideal.

These folks work their backsides off to help and there are many hours spent teaching/recommending things and products and when we hear great testimonials like the one you have provided, it all just justifies the Why and answers Yes it is worth it!

So again thank you for sharing.

Coleman

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
IS IT WORTH IT?
From a user perspective - yes, I have a level of confidence when I ask a question on the chat because I know "woodworkers" people using the product or product that I am asking about.

I was on with Chris once and asked about a product and he said yes that one is good, but I use this brand and we offer both at KWS - that helped me make a better decision and in the end, buy the "Right" product!

I know for the company, there is an ROI discussion, but from the user perspective...

YES, IT IS WORTH IT!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS