A 65k-100k BTU gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Schnurbusch

New User
Matt
I met a guy this morning to buy a heater off from CL. We talked for a little bit, and I asked him about his shop and what he did in it. He said he was setting it up for woodworking, so naturally I mentioned NCWW. Turns out the guy is one of our newer members, pbaileyjr. Paul is a nice guy in person, and it was a pleasure to meet him. I almost look forward to the next chilly trip to the shop so I can see how it works.

Here is the pic to make the gloat official.
Heat.jpg

View image in gallery

Thanks again Paul.

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Oh man, heat in the shop is wonderful! :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

I have a smaller propane heater I crank up when I go in the shop this time of year.

Nothing like "roughing it", huh? :gar-La; :gar-La;

Chuck

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Nice score Matt. Before you fire up that bad boy up run your tail to the BORG or Wally World and get yourself a carbon monoxide detector. You never know.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Nice score Matt! I think if I remember correctly, those things will heat 1500 square feet without much of a problem. I hope you have DC though. Wouldn't want a big cloud of sawdust around that thing. :kamahlitu

RobS.

Robert Slone
Senior User
Heat?? In the shop!? Now that's livin' large! :gar-La;

I saw some electric fan forced heater's on CL for about 1/2 the price of new ones. I've been studying on electric heaters for a couple of months but it was just before Christmas and they were not in my budget :gar-Cr. I have to open the doors in the morning to let the cold air out and hope the sun does the rest.

Matt Schnurbusch

New User
Matt
I went out to the shop yesterday to start reorganizing. It wasn't long before I was out of my coat and down to just a sweatshirt.

Heater works well even in a non-insulated shop with a 3mil plastic ceiling, tarp wall, and open on one end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS