8/4 European Beech for $2.89 bd/ft!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Hey folks,
Anybody looking to build a workbench soon might want to check this out. I was at Horizon Forest Products in Charlotte today and they have a gorgeous pallet of 8/4 Europeen beech. This stuff is straight grained with a color very similar to hard maple. It's stiffness and impact resistance rivals that of hickory while still machining great. For $2.89 bd/ft it's just what the Dr. ordered. I got 100 bd/ft for the workbench I'm planning as it seemed the perfect choice at a great cost. If interested talk with Chad-their phone # is (704)369-0485. They're great guys! Thanks

:BangHead: clamps-clamps-why do I never have enough clamps

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Wow, I wish I was closer!!!!
Your wish has been granted. Horizon has a store in Raleigh. It is near Wurth (AKA Raleigh Hardwoods). Turn in at Wake county office park. It is the stop light after Raleigh Hardwoods when coming from the east on Poole Road. You will come to a fork in the road. Take right side, and go down a couple blocks and Horizon is in the back of one of the warehouses. Best I can remember is that you turn left before the beer place.

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Mike-
Horizon in Charlotte is at 839D Exchange St Charlotte, NC 28208-It's sort of off HWY 16 as your heading toward Mt. Island Lake. It's hidden back in the warehouse district-definatly mapquest it! --Mike

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I wish this post had come out before I bought all that 8/4 maple.:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Bruce, grant another wish!:eusa_pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS