8/4 Cherry North Raleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I am looking for about 12 BF of 8/4 cherry in the not too far vicinity of North Raleigh. Suggestions on where I can get?

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
I am looking for about 12 BF of 8/4 cherry in the not too far vicinity of North Raleigh. Suggestions on where I can get?

Not too far vicinity of NRal? Depends on your definition of too far I guess.
It is never a popular suggestion here on NCWW, but I was at Capitol City Lumber on Beryl Rd near the Fairgrounds 10 days ago on Saturday and they certainly had it.
Just a little farther south on US 1 and get to Kilngspor's - last time I was there they had 8/4 cherry.

Those are my two primary sources for my low volume requirements.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Been many a year that i have gone to Capitol City, but it is closer than driving to Cary and right now my time is at a premium.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
klingspore is right next door the Friday lunch bunch. maybe see you there?:icon_thum

jlwest

Jeff
Corporate Member
I think GPS Hardwood might have some. Talk to Glenn. His ad is on the right side of this page.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
No knocking what GPS or The Hardwood Store may have it, Kernersville and Gibsonville are not exactly local to North Raleigh that OP requested

jlwest

Jeff
Corporate Member
Yes I know but I have also worked out alternative deliver plans with Glenn. He is good to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS