8” Bionic Wrench by Logger Head Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

christopheralan

New User
Christopheralan

2df73fc047432a9dc9c375b7e923c290.jpg

This is the 8” Bionic Wrench by Logger Head Tools. It is one of the coolest tools I own. Thanks to innovative design and engineering, it automatically adjusts to any size hex-head fastener from 7/16 inch to ¾ inch and from 11mm to 20mm. This had Super Hero Belt status immediately. Being a carpenter and woodworker, I don’t normally turn wrenches, except to change blades and occasionally to secure lag bolts and screws. It is ideal for me in those situations where I normally have enough clearance around the fastener to use it effectively. I have read some negative reviews on this product, and honestly believe that many people expect this tool to replace their entire sets of wrenches. I don’t believe this was designed for that purpose. It is extremely well made and is a complete joy to use when used in appropriate applications. Auto mechanics might not find this as useful as I do, simply because it is normally very crowded under the hood. You do need about 5/8” all the way around the fastener for the wrench to fit on, and then enough room for you to turn the wrench while squeezing the handles. Because most of my work fits around those requirements, I find the Bionic Wrench very useful.

What would I change? There is nothing I would change on this model. Logger Head manufactures various wrenches using the same innovative design and engineering to suit different needs. There is the Bionic Grip which is basically an open-end version of the Bionic Wrench. I do not (yet) own the Grip, so I cannot speak for it (yet).

Questions/Comments: projectwoodworks@gmail.com
Product Link: http://loggerheadtools.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS