73% off Festool!, Ask me how, gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
They say, "patience is a bitter pill, but often cures many ills".

Finally paid off.

UPSSanta in an effort to beat the weather delivered this to me doorstep!:icon_cheers

Festool_JS_001.JPG

Via Amazon :notworthy:

Let me break it down :

List: $310.00
discount 5% ( 15.50 )
Amazon points ( 150.00 )
Sale of old Bosch JS ( 60.00 )

net cost $ 84.50 including free overnight shipping and no tax!:gar-La;
new with warranty!
Thats a saving's of over 73% or, near 25% of retail!

Now that's working it.

Festool_JS_003.JPG

I love working the deals!

SWEET!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Hope you don't mind me asking, but what are "Amazon Points"?
I don't shop with them that often.

Mark,

Amazon Visa holders receive incentives via points for every purchase they make with their card.

They also sweeten the pot by giving triple points for ordering Amazon offered products and single points for every day purchases, such as paying bills online, gas, etc.....

These points add up very quickly during a month, quarter etc..... they also will promote quarterly "bonus" points if you spend X amount during a 3 month period. Each 2,500 points is worth $25.

I accumulated 7,500 points during one such offer, and received an additional 7,500 points for hitting their offer for a total of 15,000 points or....$150.00 cash back

I use my card for everything, groceries, gas, movies, etc... anyways and pay off monthly as to not have a balance.

Free money, almost. Those triple amazon points really add up.

I hope this explains it. I love the Amazon Visa points program. Gotten alot of WW tools at reduced prices this way.

Now FESTOOL! This company is especially tight with their discounts and this is a great workaround

Thanks!

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
I did even better than you on my Festool drill. 100% off, plus $100 cash and a free issue of Wood Magazine:gar-Bi. Hoping for similar results from Fine Home Building on a tip they just sent me a release form for.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
:eusa_dancNice catch, Matt!:eusa_danc

You'll have to give us review..........ie how it compares to a Bosch.

Sure is good to work the points in your favour.:icon_cheers:icon_cheers

Wayne

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
You sly old dog..... Congrats on the great steal. :icon_thum :eusa_danc :icon_thum

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
:eusa_dancNice catch, Matt!:eusa_danc

You'll have to give us review..........ie how it compares to a Bosch.

Sure is good to work the points in your favour.:icon_cheers:icon_cheers

Wayne

Wayne, yes, plan on playing....err..testing it out and posting a video of it in action.

Just need to figure out how...You Tube?

Thanks talk soon!

Matt

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
I did even better than you on my Festool drill. 100% off, plus $100 cash and a free issue of Wood Magazine:gar-Bi. Hoping for similar results from Fine Home Building on a tip they just sent me a release form for.

Sweet Deal Bruce!

But my post is not so much of a gloat as it is a sharing of useful information.

Most of us do not have the skill, experience and expertise to send information to magazines in hopes of a reward/prize.

We do, however, have credit cards. I dumped One (nameless issuer), after being charged to much Capital for nonsensical fees and never looked back since.

If used wisely, we can all take advantage of, and get, the tools we want at "makes more sense" prices.

After all, it is fun to be able to skirt high prices, with a killer deal, and then post it for all !

Happy Holidays All!

Matt (Splint, make my day, Eastwood)

Last edited:

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Most of us do not have the skill, experience and expertise to send information to magazines in hopes of a reward/prize.

Happy Holidays All!

Matt (Splint, make my day, Eastwood)
Remind me next time I see you, and I will show you how to address an envelope, seal it, and put a stamp on it. I think you can handle the mail box thingy. Bruce

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS